My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 26, 2021

 I have generally the same amounts of money in my online accounts like I did 24 hours ago.

I have 92 cents on paidverts right now since I was paid around 3 cents total there a few hours ago. I will probably have 94 cents there total by the end of the month.

There were around three recent ysense surveys that disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them.

There were around three mobrog surveys that disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them. Mobrog doesn't give disqualification points.

I still have to edit the video I want to upload to youtube. There are around two other videos I really want to make but I might not have time or the opportunity to make one of them. Realistically, I can probably make one of them in a few months.

I might reach 17,000 coins on cointiply soon. I am still trying to get myself to be more active on their paid to click section, but I am usually working on other sites instead.

I might reach 4 dollars on timebucks soon. I think right now I have 3.84 dollars there or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment