My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, August 29, 2021

 I earned 12+ dollars on ysense this month. that is double the 6 dollars per month I earn there. I guess there were more surveys than usual. Right now the surveys offered there are disqualifying me so I probably need to wait  for next month to be paid again.

I now have 12,225 points on toluna since two polls paid me 30 points total. Apart from that I am getting the usual survey offered worth 3000 points that disqualifies as soon as I click it.

I was able to upload another video I wanted to upload to youtube. There were 2 more video ideas I wanted to upload there but unfortunately I probably won't get to upload  them due to time constraints. After the video I uploaded I will probably just upload videos of food and such. I have decided to abandon my second channel so I can upload more frequently.

I now have 96 cents on paidverts. I will probably get to advertise there again this this week.

I have around 3.94 dollars on timebucks right now. I will probably have 4 dollars there very soon.

I now have 17,000+ coins on cointiply. Ideally I can get 30,000 coins there soon so I can withdraw my money there.

I have 147 points on lifepoints right now since a survey disqualified me and paid me 2 disqualification points. It disqualified me as soon as I clicked it.

I was able to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net recently. I now have 13 blue birds there.

No comments:

Post a Comment