My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

 I now have 12,600+ points on Toluna. This is because a recent survey paid me 2500 points. That is more than halfway to a cashout.

I have 87 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 95 cents there by the end of the week.

I have 142 points on lifepoints right now since a recent survey paid me 40 points. These recent surveys that paid me weren't announced by email - I had to check my account every few hours to catch them on time.

I have 16,900+ coins on cointiply right now. I can get another 18 coins after about five hours.

Recently there were a few Ysense surveys that disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them.

I have around 3.70 dollars on timebucks right now since one survey disqualified me and paid disqualification points.

No comments:

Post a Comment