My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

I now have 5.20 dollars on Ysense. This is because I received a checklist bonus worth 9 cents and a recent survey paid me 12 cents. That is more than halfway to a cashout. I have earned around 1.90 dollars there for this month.

I now have 3,150 points on Toluna. This is because a recent poll paid me 15 points. I stopped receiving the survey invite worth 1200 points that disqualifies as soon as you click it.

I received more Just in Health emails lately, which I deleted. Thankfully they just show up in the junk folder now instead of the inbox so they're easier to delete.

I now have 53 cents on Paidverts. I will probably have 57 cents total there by the end of the week. Once I reach 1 dollar there, I will advertise again and over and over at least until I reach the next BAP group, after which I will be earning around a dollar a month so it will be way faster. I need 100,000 BAP to get that far and right now I have 64,000 BAP there, so I am pretty close to getting there.

I have 79 cents on Timebucks right now. I am almost at a dollar there, after which I will advertise on their website.

I still have to login to some online accounts I have so they don't get closed due to inactivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment