My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 2, 2021

 I now have 4.27 dollars on Ysense. This is because a recent survey paid me 97 cents there. That is almost halfway to a cashout.

Right now I have 3,000 points on Toluna after a recent cashout.

I still have to login to all my online accounts so they don't close due to inactivity.

I received around 4 ads on my cellphone recently, which I deleted. I received junk mail telling me they were interested in me and wanted me to click a virus link to know more, so I just deleted the email.

I still have less than a cent on 2captcha. I guess I should be more active there.

I have 70 cents on Timebucks right now. I am planning on advertising there once I reach 1 dollar there.

Right now I have 46 cents on paidverts. I will probably have 56 cents there total by the end of the week.

I received 2 surveys recently on Lifepoints, which disqualified me and paid disqualification points. A recent poll also paid me 1 point there, so I earned an additional 5 points there total recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment