My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

 I now have 2.32 dollars on Ysense. This is because around 2 surveys paid me recently. There was also a checklist bonus I qualified for, so I will get an additional 16 cents later to make my current total 2.48. I earned 6 dollars there this month total so far.

I still have 18,535 points on Toluna and 191 points on Lifepoints. There were a few Toluna surveys offered to me via email that disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them.

I just received 18 more coins on Cointiply. I will receive another 18 coins there after twelve hours.

I now have 40 cents on paidverts. I will probably have 44 cents there by the end of the week.

I will upload new Youtube videos after around one more month.

I will probably be able to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net tomorrow. As I recall the last time I checked I had 600,000 coins there while I need 750,000 coins to buy a silver bird.

There was one recent Mobrog survey that paid me 10 or so pesos. There were two others offered that disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them. I will probably get to withdraw 250 pesos there after three more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment