My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, July 1, 2021

 I looked at my Ysense account and there was 1 survey recently offered to me there that disqualified me as soon as I clicked it. I have around 6.3+ dollars on my account there right now.

I am about to look at my Toluna account to see if there are surveys available.

I now have 14,770+  coins on Cointiply. I am nearing halfway to a cashout there.

I have 81 cents on my paidverts account right now. I might get to advertise there again after two more weeks. Ideally I get some referrals that way.

I am going to upload videos to my Youtube channels on July 2 or 3 or so. By then, it will be 2 months since the last time I uploaded a video. I looked at the drafts I uploaded to my PC and it looks like I can make around 16 videos a year. I have 2 channels, so I should probably upload 8 videos a year for each channel.

I still have 0 cents on 2captcha.com. Maybe I should work harder there to add a few years of data entry to my work experience but I don't feel like it.

I am very near to a cashout on Timebucks. I might reach 9.50 dollars there very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment