My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, July 8, 2021

 I now have 9.86 dollars on Timebucks since one survey paid me. I might be able to cashout there by next week.

I now have 15,000+ coins on Cointiply. That is halfway to a cashout there.

I still have 7.02 dollars on Ysense and 15,375 points on Toluna.

I still have 0 cents on 2captcha.com right now. I am trying to establish a routine in which I work there for at least an hour from time to time but I usually can't get myself to do it.

I will probably reach 98 cents on Paidverts by tomorrow. I will get to advertise there next week. After that I will receive 2400 bonus BAP on top of the 2400 BAP I will earn from advertising.

I now have 194 points on Lifepoints since a recent survey paid me 2 disqualification points. I can cashout there once I reach 285 points.

I am about to check my coin-farm.net account to see if I can afford another silver bird, but I probably can't afford one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment