My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, July 5, 2021

 I still have 6.81 dollars on Ysense. A recent Toluna survey was offered to me there but disqualified me when I entered my monthly income. My total earnings there last month was 6.10 dollars.

I still have 12,875 points on Toluna. I will probably get to cashout there by the end of this month.

I now have 192 points on Lifepoints. This is because a recent survey there paid me 60 points. I can withdraw 250 pesos there after I have 285 points total or more.

I still have 0 cents on 2captcha.com. I might try working there for an hour here and there to be able to withdraw every two months, once I feel like it.

I can earn another 18 coins on Cointiply after seven hours. I currently have 14,800+ coins there.

I currently have 85 cents on paidverts. I can probably advertise there again by the end of next week.

I uploaded new videos to each of my Youtube channels recently. They both have zero views after two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment