My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

 I now have 92 cents on Ysense. This is because 2 surveys paid me and I received a checklist bonus too as a result. I will get to cashout there again once I reach 10 dollars.

 I now have 60 cents on Timebucks. This is because a survey paid me 9 cents. I will try to advertise there once I reach 1 dollar and see if I get any referrals there.

I still have less than 1 cent on 2captcha.com. I need to work more there to earn more.

I am still halfway to a cashout on bitcoinker. I am not very active there.

I now have 15800+ coins on Cointiply. I will probably reach 16,000+ coins there soon.

I have 36 cents on Paidverts right now. I seem to earn 2.3 cents there every 24 hours. If I reach the next BAP level I can earn 5 cents every 24 hours there so I can advertise every month there at that point.

I will upload videos to my Youtube channels after around one more month.


No comments:

Post a Comment