My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

 I now have 7.02 dollars on Ysense. This is because around three surveys paid me 40 cents total. I can cashout once I reach 10 dollars there. I have earned around 40 cents there for this month total. Last month I earned 6.10 dollars total there.

I now have 15,375 points on Toluna. This is because a survey paid me 2,500 points. I will probably reach 21,000 points there by this month and cashout.

I checked my Lifepoints account but Lifepoints is under maintenance right now.

I have 91 cents on paidverts right now. I will get to advertise there again by next week.

I have 14,973 coins on Cointiply right now. I can earn another 18 coins there after around five more hours. I will probably reach 15,000+ coins there by tomorrow.

I will be reaching 9.60 dollars on Timebucks very soon. I might get to cashout there after two weeks if there are no surveys available. If two more surveys pay me there I can cashout already.

This blog will be reaching 2500 posts soon. I think I am at around 2,470+ posts.

I have 2 silver birds on coin-farm.net right now. I will probably be able to buy another blue bird there by july 15, but I prefer to buy another silver bird.

I will upload to my Youtube channels again after two months.


No comments:

Post a Comment