My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

 I now have 9.28 dollars on Ysense because 2 or so surveys paid me. I will probably get to cashout there by next month. So far my earnings there for this month are 2.18 dollars.

I now have 18,490 points on Toluna because a survey paid me 3000 points. I only need 2000 more points to cashout 250 pesos.

I already received 10 dollars from Timebucks a few hours ago. Right now my cash there is 4 cents after my cashout.

I can receive another 18 coins from Cointiply after about 8 hours.

After advertising recently, I now have 12 cents on Paidverts again. I will probably earn 2.3 cents again every 24 hours there after a week, but right now I earn around 3.3 cents per 24 hours there. I think the bonus 1 cent disappears after you start getting BAP tax again.

I was recently offered a Mobrog survey worth 12 cents which disqualified me after I clicked it.

I just logged into all my online accounts so they won't be closed due to inactivity. I do this every two weeks.

I want to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net which I think is worth 750,000 coins, but I only have 340,000 coins there right now so I have to be patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment