My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

 I now have around 8.43 dollars on Ysense. This is because 2 surveys paid me 81 cents and 12 cents within 24 hours, which also paid a 11 cents bonus for that. I will probably reach 10 dollars and cashout there by next month.

I have 15,490 points on Toluna right now. This is because a poll paid me 15 points and a profile survey update paid me 100 points.

I now have 8 cents on paidverts. I think I am going to be receiving 1 cent ads there in addition to the usual ads for about one more week. After that it will be the usual of receiving around 2.3 cents at a time in ads.

I was paid an additional 49 cents on Timebucks as a bonus. This is a bonus they pay out when you are about to cashout, to help with transaction fees so you pay none of the fees. I am going to receive around 10.40 dollars with my cashout by the end of this week.

I have 15,211 coins on Cointiply right now. I can receive another 18 coins after 11 hours.

I still have 185 points on Lifepoints. I usually earn around 250 points per month there, which is around 200 pesos per month.

I am going to login to my online accounts tomorrow so they don't get closed due to inactivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment