My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, July 11, 2021

 I now have 10.005 dollars on Timebucks. This means that I will receive 10 dollars as a cashout by the end of this week. After that I will have 0.005 dollars left in my account.

I now have 15,000+ coins on Cointiply. That is halfway to a cashout of 3 dollars.

I was able to reach 1 dollar on Paidverts last week and I was able to advertise and receive 2400 bonus BAP. However, I did not receive referrals this time from advertising. Maybe I will be lucky next time.

I still have 15,375 points on Toluna. Right now I keep receiving survey invites there that disqualify me as soon as I click on them.

I still have 7.40 dollars on Ysense. I just checked my account there and there are no surveys available.

I have 185 points on Lifepoints right now. I had 195 points before but they deleted 10 of the points. I am not sure why.

Right now I have 118 pesos on Mobrog. I just received a survey invite that disqualified me as soon as I clicked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment