My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, July 23, 2021

 I was able to cashout from Ysense recently. A survey paid me around 18 cents so I was able to reach 10 dollars there. I will receive the money probably after a week.

I was offered two surveys recently on Toluna which disqualified me when I clicked on them. I have 18,535 points there right now since two polls paid me 30 points total.

I have 29 cents on Timebucks right now. I am actually planning on advertising there once I reach 1 dollar there. Though I might change my mind later and just withdraw at ten dollars.

I have 15600+ coins on Cointiply right now. I can get another 18 coins there after an hour.

I will probably have 33 cents on paidverts by the end of the week. I might get to advertise there again after two months.

I was paid by two polls on Lifepoints so I have 191 points there right now. I was offered a survey that disqualified me after it asked around 10 questions.

I have 600,000 gold coins on coin-farm.net right now. I might get to buy another silver bird there after one month. I can still only withdraw four dollars max there.

No comments:

Post a Comment