My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

 I now have 6+ dollars on Ysense. This is because around 3 surveys paid me recently. My total earnings there for this month is around 5.80 dollars.

I still have 12,875 points on Toluna. There were a few surveys offered there recently that disqualified me as soon as I clicked them.

I now have 79 cents on paidverts. I will probably have 85 cents total there by the end of this week.

I can collect another 18 coins on Cointiply after two hours. Right now I have 14,700+ coins there.

I have 9.40 dollars on Timebucks right now. I can cashout there probably after being paid by 2 more surveys.

I have around 130 points on Lifepoints. I was paid 60 points recently there by a survey I discovered by logging into my account. That survey was not offered via email, so I need to login there from time to time to get surveys that aren't offered normally.

I now have 0 cents on 2captcha.com after my recent cashout. My average earnings there if I really work hard there is 1 cent per hour, so if I took that site seriously I can probably cashout every week or even twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment