My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

 This blog has reached 43 views this month so far. Last month it got 87 views.

My main youtube channel now has 5,602 views. The view count updated at the same time they changed a color scheme for channels.

I still have 25 cents on Ysense. There's still one survey that keeps saying that my data is invalid. For one survey, I entered my age wrong as an error and then it glitched and wouldn't load further.

I checked my Toluna account and there are no surveys right now.

I now have 7.90 dollars on Timebucks. I will reach 8 dollars there soon.

I think I still have 22 cents on 2captcha.com.

I now have 39 cents on paidverts. I earn about 2 cents per day there, so I will probably have 45 cents total there by friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment