My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, June 12, 2021

 I looked at the stats and this blog has gotten 64 views this month so far.

I still have 2.12 dollars on Ysense. A few surveys were offered there and disqualified me.

I have 28,000 points on Toluna right now. This is because a recent survey paid me 3000 points. I can request another cashout after my previous cashout arrives in my account.

I have 5,600+ views on my main Youtube channel. I am still getting more views so the view count probably hasn't updated yet.

I have 8.50 dollars on Timebucks right now. I can cashout once I reach 10 dollars.

I have 48 cents on paidverts right now. There are no ads there during the weekend.

I will probably reach 14,000 coins on Cointiply soon. I just received another 18 coins there an hour ago.

I still have 23 cents on 2captcha.com. I am trying to be more active there.

There was a Mobrog survey that disqualified me as soon as I opened it. The survey arrived around two hours ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment