My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 3, 2021

 This blog has gotten 19 views so far this month. Last month it got 87 views total.

There were a few surveys that disqualified me on Ysense recently, about half a dozen. There's one survey I can't continue since I keep entering correct data and the survey says the data is invalid.

There was a recent survey offered to me on Toluna worth 5000 points that disqualified me. I still have 11700 points there.

I haven't been receiving survey invites on Lifepoints recently. I will probably get them next week.

My main Youtube channel only needs 7 more views to reach 5,600 views. My second channel has 4,030 or so views.

I have 31 cents or so on paidverts right now. I will probably get to advertise there again after two months.

I have 7.50+ dollars on Timebucks right now. That's 3/4 of the way to a cashout. I'm planning on stashing that money I will get to invest it and give it a chance to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment