My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

 I got 127 views for this blog this month so far. Last month it got 87 views. I'm mostly getting views on really old posts.

I now have 2.93 dollars on Ysense. This is because one survey paid me. Other than that, around four surveys disqualified me there today.

I still have 8,800 points on Toluna.

I now have 70 points on Lifepoints. This is because a survey paid me 60 points a few hours ago.

I might work for an hour on 2captcha.com so I can reach 25 cents and request a cashout.

I can receive another 18 coins on Cointiply after about four more hours.

I'm going to upload on Youtube again after two months. Once my videos show that I last uploaded three months ago that's when I will upload videos again.

I think I have 66 cents on paidverts right now. I will get to advertise there again after a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment