My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 10, 2021

 This blog has received 51 views so far this month. Last month it got 87 views.

A recent Mobrog survey paid me 20 or so pesos. That's usually what I earn from Mobrog, around 20 pesos a month, with a lot of disqualifications.

I still have 25 cents on Ysense. I am about to check if there are new surveys there.

Toluna suddenly paid me 30,000 points and I have no idea why. I didn't answer any recent surveys that paid that. Anyway, I still requested a cashout and I have 25,000 points afterwards. I can cashout again after I receive the money.

My next goal for my main Youtube channel is to get 6,000 views. I am planning on making it purely a money-making channel instead of making it a hybrid creative channel since money-making content seems to be getting the most views there. I will probably move all my creative content to my second channel.

 I have 13,900+ coins on Cointiply right now. I am about to check my account there since I think I can get another 18 coins there already.

I have 42 cents on paidverts right now. I might have 48 cents total by tomorrow there. There will probably be no ads to click during the weekend.

I now have 8.10 dollars on Timebucks since a survey paid me 40 or so cents there. I can cashout there once I reach 10 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment