My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, June 5, 2021

 This blog has gotten 26 views so far this month. Last month it got 87 views total.

I was recently able to request a cashout from Mobrog because a recent survey there paid me 40 pesos. Because of that, I was able to request a cashout of 250 pesos and the money is already in my account.

I'm still constantly getting the same survey in Ysense where I input the correct data on the survey but the survey says the data is invalid. I still have 25 cents there total.

I now have 22 cents on 2captcha.com. Once I reach 25 cents I can request a cashout there.

My main Youtube channel only needs 5 more views to reach 5,600 views. My second Youtube channel is at 4,030+ views.

I recently made a new investment. It's expected to earn around 30 percent in the next three years, so I am just keeping a small amount of money there and wait for the investment to grow.

I am still in the negatives when it comes to my etoro account. But this time the investments I made there are slowly going up so I am not in the negatives as deeply as I was before.

I have 34 cents on paidverts right now. I am not getting ads there right now since it's a weekend.

I received more ads on my cellphone, which I deleted. I received more emails telling me I won money and I should click on a long and suspicious link to collect the money, so I deleted the emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment