My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 11, 2021

 This blog has gotten 56 or so views this month so far.

I now have 2 dollars on Ysense. This is because three recent surveys paid me. Some of the surveys took only five minutes to complete but paid almost a dollar.

I was offered some surveys on Toluna but they disqualified me when I opened them. I have 25,000 points there right now.

I now have 23 cents on 2catpcha.com. I can withdraw once I reach 25 cents there.

I tried opening some surveys available on Timebucks but they wouldn't load. I still have 8.10 dollars or so there.

I have 42 cents on paidverts right now. There will be ads worth around 3 cents arriving later, so I will have 45 cents or so there by the end of the week.

On this site I've been getting a lot of views on old posts, mostly posts I already forgot about.

I now have 72 pesos on Mobrog. I am still waiting for a cashout from them.

Right now I have 4 points on Lifepoints. They are disqualification points from two surveys. I am still waiting for my cashout there to reach my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment