My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

 This blog has gotten 77 views this month so far.

I now have 2.35 dollars on Ysense. This is because a recent survey paid me 23 cents there. My total earnings there for this month is 2.10 or so dollars so far.

I now have 29,200 points on Toluna. This is because I filled up some profile surveys that paid 100 points each and a poll that paid 15 points. I am still waiting for my cashout there to get to my account.

I recently received 250 pesos from Lifepoints. Right now I have 6 points there which are disqualification points.

There are no paidverts ads today since there is a technical issue. That means there will be double the ads available tomorrow.

I have 8.65 or so dollars on Timebucks right now. I can cashout once I reach 10 dollars there.

I can receive another 18 coins on Cointiply after 2 hours.

I still have 72 pesos in my Mobrog account.

I am planning on removing moremoney.io from the banners here. It doesn't really pay people anymore.

I will probably get to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net by next month. I onl invested 10 dollars there but I have 1 silver bird and 10 blue birds there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment