My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 6, 2021

 This blog has received 35 views this month so far.

I checked my Toluna and Ysense accounts and there are no surveys available right now.

I can get another 18 coins from Cointiply after nine hours. I can click ads to gain coins faster, but I don't feel like clicking ads there.

I have 35 cents on paidverts right now. I can advertise there again once I reach 1 dollar, which will give me a 2400 additional BAP bonus.

I've been getting views on my youtube channels since my break from the site. The total view counter is just not updating yet.

I have 7.80 dollars on Timebucks right now. I will reach 8 dollars there soon.

I can probably buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net, but I prefer to buy the silver bird if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment