My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 18, 2021

 This blog has gotten 91 views this month so far. Last month it got 87 views.

I still have 2.35 dollars on Ysense. Around 7 surveys disqualified me there recently and didn't give any disqualification points.

A recent Lifepoints survey was offered to me. My audio malfunctioned so I wasn't able to hear the verification so I was disqualified. I didn't get any disqualification points.

I received a cashout from Toluna earlier. Because of that I was able to request another cashout. Right now I have 8,800 points there after two cashouts.

Right now I have 8.70 dollars on Timebucks. That's pretty close to a cashout of 10 dollars.

I have 14,020 coins on Cointiply right now. That's around halfway to a cashout there.

I have 59 cents on paidverts right now. There are more ads coming later, so I will have around 61 cents total by the end of this week.

I already removed moremoney.io from the banners and links here. The website doesn't pay anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment