My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 25, 2021

 This blog has received 134 view this month so far.

I now have 3+ dollars on Ysense. This is because another survey paid me 60 or so cents. There were two other surveys that disqualified me when I entered my monthly income.

I now have 12,815 points on Toluna. This is because one survey paid me 4000 points and I also got paid 15 points for a poll.

There was an error loading paidverts yesterday. Because of that I wasn't able to click ads last night. I'm pretty sure the BAP from the ads last night was wasted because of the error.

I have finally stopped receiving 1000+ emails from Timebucks. I didn't earn any money from the points I received from those emails. After that, my website points were reset to zero again earlier.

I am planning on uploading videos to Youtube again after two months.

I have 14,400 coins on Cointiply right now. I can cashout 3 dollars from the site once I have earned 30,000 coins.

A mobrog survey paid me earlier so I think I have 90 or so pesos there now instead of 72 pesos. I haven't checked my account yet so it might actually be 100+ pesos there now instead of 90.

No comments:

Post a Comment