My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 13, 2021

 This blog has gotten 70 views so far this month. Last month it got 87 views.

I still have 2.12 dollars on Ysense. I checked my account there and there are no surveys available right now.

I checked my Toluna account and there are no surveys right now. I have 28,000 points there.

I am about to login to all the sites I am a member of so my accounts don't get closed due to inactivity.

I have 50 cents on paidverts right now. This is because an ad paid me 2 cents on Friday. I will probably get to advertise there again after two months.

The total view count on my Youtube channel is still not updating. I might be close to 5,700 views there since I am still getting views despite being on break.

I now have 14,000 coins on Cointiply. I will get to withdraw there after I reach 30,000 coins, which is worth 3 dollars.

I now have 10 blue birds on coin-farm.net and 1 silver bird. Ideally I get many crystals there as well as get more blue and silver birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment