My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

 This blog has gotten 118 views so far this month. Last month it got 87 views.

I now have 10 points on Lifepoints. This is because of a survey disqualifying me and giving disqualification points.

I still have 8,800 points on Toluna. The surveys recently offered disqualify me after opening them or after answering a few questions.

I still have 2.35 dollars on Ysense. So far recent surveys there have been disqualifying me.

I now have 24 cents on 2captcha.com. Once I reach 25 cents I can cashout my money there. That is only one more cent and I can probably earn it by working there for an hour.

I might reach 5,700 views on my main Youtube channel soon. I just need 60 more views to get there.

I now have 64 cents on paidverts. I might get to advertise there again by next month.

I want to save up gold coins to buy a silver bird on coin-farm.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment