My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

 This blog received 87 views total for the month of May.

I already received the 10 dollars I requested from Ysense in my account. Right now I have 25 cents there. My total earnings there for May was 6 or so dollars, which is around the same amount as April.

I have 11,700 points on Toluna right now. I need 21,000 points to cashout 250 pesos.

I need only ten more views to reach 5,600 views on my main Youtube channel. My second Youtube channel is at 4.025 views.

I have 24 cents on paidverts right now. I am waiting for an hour in order to receive more paid ads. I seem to be earning around 3 cents per day there right now.

I have 13,500+ coins on Cointiply. Once I reach 30,000 coins I can request a cashout there of 3 dollars.

I have 7.40+ dollars on Timebucks right now. Right now that site is loading slowly. What seems to work is opening Timebucks on two tabs instead of only one, which makes the site load.

I have 160 or so points on Lifepoints right now. A recent survey there disqualified me and gave 2 disqualification points.

No comments:

Post a Comment