My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

 I now have 9.11 dollars on ysense. This is because around two more surveys paid me. I only need 89 more cents to cashout. I will also receive a 22 cents checklist bonus in a few hours so I will need even fewer cents more to cashout afterwards.

I have 3.20+ dollars on timebucks right now. This is because a survey paid me 50 cents. I am going to cashout once I reach 10 dollars, then after that, whenever I get 10 dollars there, I will use it for advertising.

I now have 7,180 points on Toluna. This is because a survey paid me 4000 points. I need around 14,000 more points to cashout there. That is probably around 7 more surveys to go since most of the surveys pay 2000 points.

I don't have any plans to upload to youtube right now. I am going to upload to my main channel weekly and abandon my second channel.

I have 16,600+ coins on cointiply right now. I can get another 18 coins after nine more hours. I can cashout once I reach 30000 coins, which is worth 3 dollars.

I have 77 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to advertise there once I reach one dollar as usual. I will probably have 81 cents there by the end of the week.

I still have 197 pesos on mobrog. There were around three recent surveys offered there that disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them. I might need around three more months before I can cashout there.

No comments:

Post a Comment