My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

 I now have 5.93 dollars on Ysense. This is because a survey paid me 73 cents.

I will soon need to login to all my online accounts to keep them active so they don't close due to inactivity.

I seem to be over 75 percent of the way to a cashout on bitcoinker. Ideally I become more active there so I can withdraw my money there.

I was  able to get paid 60 points by a survey on lifepoints, so I have 257 points now. That is nearly 285 points, after which I will be able to cashout 250 pesos. That survey was not offered via email, so I got to it by chance.

I have 1.93 dollars or so on Timebucks. I will probably reach 2 dollars there very soon.

I have 63 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 72 or so cents there by the end of the week.

I received more ads on my cellphone, which I deleted. I received more Just in Health emails, but good thing they were sent to the junk folder automatically so it was easier to delete them.

I have around 16,300+ coins on cointiply right now. I can get another 18 coins there after ten hours.

A mobrog survey paid me around 20 pesos earlier, so I probably have 193 pesos or so there now.


No comments:

Post a Comment