My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 30, 2021

 A lifepoints survey paid me recently with 80 points so I have 227 points there now.

I was also paid 40 or so cents by a survey on ysense so I have 6.34 dollars or so there now.

I now have 3.98 dollars on timebucks because of ad clicks and a survey paid me disqualification points. That is almost halfway to a cashout.

I have 98 cents on paidverts right now. I will use that money for advertising so I will get to advertise tomorrow once I reach one dollar.

I still have 12,240 points on toluna.

A recent mobrog survey paid me 15 or so pesos so I was able to reach 250 pesos there. I requested a cashout and already received the money.

I still can only cashout 4 dollars on coin-farm.net. Ideally after I advertise it tomorrow I can get referrals and be able to cashout more dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment