My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

 I now have 7.50 dollars on Ysense because around three surveys paid me. I also received a checklist bonus of 15 cents which added to the 7.50 dollars total.

I now have 216 points on lifepoints. A survey paid me 80 points and another survey disqualified me and paid me  points.

I now have 2.75 dollars on Timebucks. Around two surveys paid me disqualification points of 1 cent each. Combined with the daily poll and the paid to click ads, I gained a significant amount of money.

I can earn another 18 coins on Cointiply after 11 hours.

I have 74.8 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 80 cents there by the end of the week. I am planning on advertising there again.

On timebucks, I changed my plans and I am going to cashout my money there first one time before I advertise, which will be for the next cashout.

I was able to upload more videos I wanted to upload to Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment