My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, August 15, 2021

 I still have 5.93 dollars on Ysense. There were about four surveys there recently that disqualified me after three or four questions. For this month my earnings there so far are 2.63 dollars.

I was able to cashout 250 pesos from lifepoints because two surveys paid me 100 points total. After that another survey paid me 60 points so I have 137 points there right now.

I was able to upload videos on youtube that I've been wanting to upload for a while. I'm planning on focusing on the loveandparty channel and abandoning the second channel. That way I will be able to upload around once a week, which is something that youtube favors instead of only once every two months.

I have 70 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 80 cents there by the end of this week.

I have 16,500+ coins on cointiply right now. I can earn another 18 coins after 9 hours. I am planning on clicking the paid to click ads there too, which will increase my earnings there by an additional 200 coins every 24 hours instead of earning only 36 coins every 24 hours.

I was able to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net. I now have three silver birds there from what I remember. Those cost 750000 gold coins each. I can still only withdraw 4 dollars there max.


No comments:

Post a Comment