My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 4, 2018

I felt like posting today.

There was a massive influx of views today. I got 140 views in one day. I didn't really make any profit from those views at all.

I haven't gotten any ad clicks or ebook sales or new referrals or bitcoin donations today.

I received money from both donkeymails and dogeminer.cc today. From donkeymails, I received 1 dollar worth of BTC. From dogeminer.cc, I received 50 DOGE.

I still haven't gotten any money from titainminer.net. I now have 4 withdrawals there pending. I think I said this already but I have read some people online say that titanminer can be really late at payouts sometimes and that sometimes, they can take 15 days to pay. So I still have my fingers crossed until May 15 or so. After that, I am giving up on checking on the site and I will simply call my investment there a failed investment.

I consider my money in Payza to be as good as gone. I think I will never be able to access that money anymore. I guess I just have to try harder at making money online and find other ways to do it. I miss Payza and I wish that it didn't have to close.

I still haven't gotten a payment I requested to Perfectmoney. It was around 35 cents but it has not gotten to my Perfectmoney account yet. I think it has been 5 days already and I am still not yet paid. Maybe it will take one whole week to be paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment