My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

I already have a 100 percent daily bonus on all the moon faucets! It is amazing. Because of that, I get double the income whenever I withdraw and I don't have to depend on the mystery bonus. It is pretty great.

I received 11 cents from clickersholiday today. I now have a total of 19 cents on Paypal. I hope I reach 10 dollars there again soon so I can make another withdrawal.

A good amount of people are now saying that titanmine.net has turned into a scam already. It has been 4 days and I have not been paid for 3 withdrawals yet. However, I have read some reviews of people saying that it took them 15 days to be paid there at times. So I am not completely giving up on that site yet. I am going to wait for 12 more days and if I am still not paid by that time, I will just have to assume that the money I invested there is considered lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment