My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I was able to cashout from one site a few hours ago. I might receive that money after a week. I am 87 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one month. I am around 70 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after one month. I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after three months. Apart from that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I didn't get any ad clicks, donations, ebook sales, new referrals, or job offers or anything like that when I woke up.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 2 percent.

I was able to update my Youtube channels and I might reach 3,100 views on one of them soon.

I think this blog got one view overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment