My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I didn't get any ad clicks, donations, ebook sales, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I was able to update my Youtube channels last night. I think one Youtube channel I have has 2,900+ views already. I think this blog got 10 views overnight.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 8 percent.

I am 79 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might get to cashout there after two months. I am still waiting for a cashout from Toluna which will probably arrive after three months.  I am 40 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one month. I am around 70 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one month. Apart from that, I think I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I tried looking at the Peanutlabs router and it didn't have any surveys available. I didn't try looking at the Pollfish router anymore. I have around 69 dollars on Clixsense right now and I am still trying to find a way to cash it out, but I don't really expect to get the money there anymore. I think I still have around 250+ points on Globaltestmarket since that site gave me around 20 points last night from four surveys that disqualified me.

No comments:

Post a Comment