My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I didn't get any ebook sales, donations, ad clicks, new referrals, or job offers when I woke up.

I think one Youtube channel I have already has 2,900+ views. I think it is at 2,950 views now so it might reach 3,000+ views eventually. I do remember that it was only at 200 or so views two years ago, so it has gained a lot of views since then.

I am 81 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after two months. I am around 80 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout after one month there. I might get to cashout from another site in about one month since I am around 75 percent of the way to a cashout there. Apart from that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I did try looking at the Peanutlabs router and there were no surveys available. I skipped the Pollfish router. I tried applying for surveys but they all disqualified me. I also tried looking at my Clixsense account and there are no surveys there so far. I have earned a total of 43 cents on Clixsense for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment