My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 25, 2019

I received a new email telling me that I will have a cut of 5 million dollars if I give my real name, address, phone number, and bank account information. Of course it was a scam so I offered anonymous ways to send me money, but I didn't get a reply back.

Globaltestmarket has transferred to its new Lifepoints site. After that, it started offering surveys again. I think I received a total of 75 points from the site for this month. My total points there right now is 385 or so points. I think they still give disqualification points but only half as many as before. The site used to give 5 points for every disqualification but now they only give 2 points for each. Also, you can now only receive 10 points total per day from these disqualifications when there was no limit on disqualification points received before.

No comments:

Post a Comment