My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I did not get any new referrals, donations, ebook sales, ad clicks, or job offers when I woke up.

One Youtube channel I have is still at 2,800 views. I think this blog got 100 or so views over the week.

I am waiting for a cashout from Toluna. I think I have 200 Globaltestmarket points right now. I already removed the Clixsense addon so I don't really know if there are any surveys available there. I don't really expect to get the money there anymore anyway.

I might get cashouts from two sites after a week. Apart from that, I think I am around 80 percent of the way to a cashout on two or so sites. Other than that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout from other sites.

I think the prices in the stock market are still low so it might be good to buy some shares. The prices have been low for one or two weeks but the price might go up again after a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment