My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 13, 2019

I didn't get any ebook sales, ad clicks, new referrals, donations, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I am 83 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one month. I'm still waiting for cashouts from around three sites. I might get to cashout from two other sites after one month. Apart from that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites from what I remember.

I am still not sure how to cashout my money from Clixsense. I don't really expect to get my money there anymore.

I tried looking at the Peanutlabs router and there weren't any surveys available. I tried applying for surveys and they all disqualified me.

I think I still have 250 or so Globaltestmarket points. I might get to cashout there after five or so months since I earn around 200 points a month there.

This site got 5 views overnight. I think one Youtube channel I have already has 3,000+ views.

No comments:

Post a Comment