My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 20, 2019

I didn't get any ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, new followers, job offers, or anything like that when I woke up.

I might get to cashout from one site tomorrow. After cashing out I will probably receive the money in a week. I think I already said this but I received a cashout from Toluna already. It was worth 250 pesos. I am still waiting for a cashout from two other sites, but I think one of those sites is really just about to close so it's not paying anymore, and I think the other site just made a wrong calculation about my earnings so they are not sending any money.

I am 89 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one month. I am 50 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after one month. I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after one month. Apart from that, I think I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I have 80 dollars on Clixsense right now. I think I offered to donate that money but nobody asked for it. Anyway, I have no idea how I will add that money to my own account, so I don't really expect to get it anymore. At some point I will probably leave Clixsense for good anyway.

I looked at the Peanutlabs and Pollfish routers and there were no surveys available.

No comments:

Post a Comment