My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I didn't get any ad clicks, new referrals, donations, ebook sales, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I received 250 pesos from Toluna last night. I am still waiting for a cashout from 2 other sites. I looked at my Globaltestmarket account and I actually have 300 points there though I thought I only had 200 points.

I am 86 percent of the way to a cashout and I will get to cashout there in about one month. I might get to cashout from a different site after two months. I might get to cashout from a different site after three months. Apart from that, I think I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I was paid 70 cents by a Clixsense survey last night. Because of that, I have 70 dollars there now. I don't know how to withdraw my money there.

No comments:

Post a Comment