My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 6, 2019

I didn't get any ebook sales, donations, job offers, or new referrals when I woke up.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I received the default prizes on all of them. The random bonus I got was 5 percent.

I'm halfway to a cashout on one site and I will probably need 2 more weeks to cashout there. There are about three other sites where I will probably be able to cashout after three months. Apart from that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

There are no surveys on Clixsense right now. I very rarely browse there anymore and there were probably a lot of surveys I wasn't able to catch up to.

There was a Peanutlabs survey available when I checked the router and it disqualified me and gave me a disqualification point. I didn't check the Pollfish router anymore. I tried applying for surveys and I was disqualified from all of them.

I think I have 250 Globaltestmarket points right now. I will probably need about five more months to cashout there. I am still waiting for a cashout from Toluna.

No comments:

Post a Comment