My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 11, 2019

I didn't get any ad clicks, ebook sales, donations, or job offers or anything when I woke up.

I am 83 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after one month. I might get to cashout from another site after two months. I am around 70 percent of the way to a cashout on another site and I might get to cashout there after two months. Apart from that, I think I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I have 69 dollars on Clixsense right now. I am not sure how to cash it out, but I really don't expect to get the money there anymore. I am still waiting for a cashout from Toluna.

I tried looking at the Peanutlabs router but there were no surveys available. I tried applying for surveys but all of them disqualified me.

I think one Youtube channel I have will have 3,000 views total soon. It might get that many views total after one month.

This site got zero views overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment