My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 4, 2019

I didn't get any job offers or ad clicks or new referrals or ebook sales or donations when I woke up.

I got another email from Toluna about my cashout. That usually means that the money will arrive pretty soon. I might get the money after one month. I was able to request a cashout from a different site. I am not sure when that money will arrive but it will probably arrive after four months.

There were 3 globaltestmarket surveys that disqualified me today. Because of that, I gained 15 disqualification points, so my points there are around 215 points or something.

There was one Clixsense survey that disqualified me today. Of course that survey did not give any disqualification points because Clixsense doesn't give any. Toluna used to give disqualification points but it doesn't give any anymore.

I might receive a cashout from one site after about a week. I am not sure exactly when the money will arrive since the time period seems to vary.

I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on one site. I might get to cashout there after two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment