My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 6, 2019

I didn't get any new referrals, job offers, ebook sales, or donations when I woke up.

Apparently I got 1 ad click overnight. Because of that, I have earned almost 1 cent from ad clicks. I need to earn 100 dollars from ad clicks before I can withdraw my ad click earnings.

I am 70 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to withdraw there after two months. I am still waiting for a cashout from Toluna, which will probably arrive after two months. I think I am 80 percent of the way to a cashout on one site and I might get to cashout there after two months. I think I might get to cashout after two weeks from another site. Apart from that, I am 10-20 percent of the way to a cashout on other sites.

I think this blog got 1 view overnight. One Youtube channel I have is still at 2,800+ views from what I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment