My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 10, 2019

I didn't get any ebook sales, ad clicks, donations, job offers, new referrals, or anything when I woke up.

I applied for a job and they said they will call me if they are interested. They did not call me and it has been half a week now since I called.

There were two Clixsense surveys offered to me when I woke up and they both disqualified me. They didn't give any disqualification points.

I tried the usual lotteries I play and I got the default prizes as usual. The random bonus I got was 3 percent.

I looked at the Peanutlabs router and there were no surveys available. I didn't look at the Pollfish router anymore. I might try to apply for surveys later but they seem to be disqualifying me a lot more than they used to.

I might get to cashout from one site after two weeks. I think I received money from one site when I woke up but I need to check if I really got the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment